Restaurant Managerial Positions
RESTAURANT MANAGERIAL POSITIONS
As a continually expanding company DEANES regularly seeks to recruit highly motivated, career-minded people to be part of the team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well established restaurant group in the heart of the city. The right candidate must have worked in quality high street restaurants and have a real passion for people and customer service, whilst being able to drive the operation as a business and work closely on maximising profit with the General Manager.
We are currently looking for experienced Managerial staff who are passionate about delivering the highest levels of service in a relaxed, modern and engaging way. You must be interested in learning about Deanes style of food and service and be able to impart your knowledge to our customers.
The ideal candidate NEEDS:
- A minimum of 2 years managerial experience within a quality, fast-paced restaurant environment
- A passion for high quality food and delivering the highest level of service
- To be a clear and concise communicator, both natural & confident
- To have the ability to multi-task effectively & effectively react to changing guests needs
- To have awareness of how to manage costs and increase revenue
- To have the ability to motivate a team and create a strong teamwork ethic
The role includes:
- Working effectively with the Management Team to ensure the operation runs smoothly and all revenue opportunities are maximised
- Lead the team by example, adopting a hands-on approach, can do, nothing is too much approach
- Ensure all guests receive the highest levels of service at all times of the day
- Effective management of the floor ensuring the team are fully trained in all aspects of the restaurant and each service runs smoothly
- Ensure any guest complaints are handled effectively and professionally and all guests leave with a positive dining experience
- Proactively work and support the General Manager to grow the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high energy team who pride themselves in delivering a fantastic guest experience in an engaging, upbeat & friendly way.
This is a full time position that spreads over 5 days/week including evenings & weekends.
If this sounds like the next challenge you have been looking for please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org