SENIOR SOUS CHEF, CHEF DE PARTIE, COMMIS CHEF POSITIONS
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles & references are essential.
As a SOUS CHEF you will assist in seeing the smooth day to day running of the kitchen in the absence of your Head Chef. You will work during service on different sections where required and at times on the pass. You will lead and train the junior chefs as well as be given the chance to develop yourself.
As a CHEF DE PARTIE you will be expected to run a section taking responsibility for the effective execution of all dishes in the section ensuring consistent presentation and customer satisfaction. We expect our Chefs de Partie to be able to develop the more junior members of the team, taking pride in passing on knowledge and effectively supervising the chefs.
As a COMMIS CHEF you must have a desire to develop your skilled in cooking, be a good listener and take direction from the senior members of the kitchen team. A passion for food, a desire to learn and a keen interest in working with quality seasonal ingredients are essential attributes of a Commis Chef within our kitchens. You will ideally have experience in this role but a good attitude & a willingness to learn is essential!
Being part of the DEANES kitchen teams means excellent teamwork skills are required, as well as a can do professional approach to work.
We are ideally looking for candidates who are:
- Experienced in working in similar high quality restaurants
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and work hard
- Keen to progress their career in a quality restaurant environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
In return to all successful candidates we offer:
- A very competitive salary & benefit scheme
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- A wide range of career development opportunities
- A fantastic employee discount scheme
We look forward to hearing from you soon!